♥ We are your community♥
Locally owned and independent.
Over 20 years experience.
- Registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Approved under the Aged Care Act.
- Our vision is to improve the way Australians age and live with disabilities by empowering the individual.
- Our role is to provide excellent in-home care and services and we work in partnership with our clients, community groups and government organisations as well as other organisations and healthcare providers to achieve our vision.
- Our services are individual, tailored, responsive and flexible. We respect the rights of our clients and their families to make choices about the services we offer.
- We are commited to technology and innovation and their capacity to enhance both our delivery of services add value to the lives of our clients.
♥A reliable partner you can depend on♥
At a time of unparalleled change in the legislative, political and demographic framework of the disability sector, Accept is an informed and relevant partner to have by your side.
“The corporate culture of providing timely, sensitive, quality service and Accept’s commitment to continuous quality improvement is obvious throughout the organisation with every attempt made to seek feedback, and collaborate to develop excellent programs and services.”
- Quality Assurance Auditor
Susan Raphael, 2014
46 Tynte Street,
North Adelaide SA 5006
T: 08 8251 5186